＊Download from school website N1K1/K2/K3 ＊Obtain from school in person
Date: 5th September 2022 (Monday) to 10th November 2022 (Thursday)
Return Period (No quota)
Date： 23th September 2022 to 10th November 2022
Time: Monday to Friday(9:00-5:00)
Please submit your application in person together with the following:
1. Recent photo (stamp on the Form)
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Copy of immunization card (both sides)
4. Self-addressed return envelops(4″x9″) with stamps,postage $5 each envelop
(Please state student’s name and address on the envelops stamps)
5. Application fee of HKD$40(The application fee is non-returable whether the application is successful or not）
New student orientation
15th October 2022
12th November for K1
26th November for N1
(Interview time to be advised)
Individual interview of students together with parents. Teachers would asses through observing game playing and conversation.Please contact us at 2855 0080 if interpretation/translation service is required.
Arrangement for admission application of non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
1. When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
2. Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Parents of NCS Children Tel No: 2855 0080 Email address: [email protected]
1. The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the KG will be given due prionty consideration
2. Father / Mother being a staff of the kindergarten
3. Interview performance
4. The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when appling for whole day classes
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
Announcement of admission result
The kindergarten will inform parents of admission results by post before 16th December 2022
1. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 5th to 7th January 2023(“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” /“AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.The parents will be inform by post before 16th December 2022.
2. Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child after 8th January 2022. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.The kindergarten will inform you by post after 8th January 2023.
3. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
4. The registration fee for 2023/24 half day class is HK$970.Hold day class is HK$1570 If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded in September . Should parents decide to change school after registration,please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Application for the “ Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
1. The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme”(hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2022. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2022 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (link to be inserted) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1, EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.